Saturday, September 19, 2009

Get free PS3s, Xbox 360s, Wiis, iPods and lots more!

One of my friends had recently gotten a PS3. After that he got an iPod touch. I asked him how he got them and he told me about Xpango. The site gives out free stuff to people worldwide for credits which are earned when you refer others to it. The list can be seen HERE I have got several credits on the site and am 3 away from a PSP and when I get it I will post the proof here. You can join Xpango by clicking HERE. You can then complete one of the many available offers to start earning from referrals. I suggest you take an offer which costs less than 3 dollars and complete it to get started. I know the site is legit as my best friend has gotten stuff from it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Im John Xpango

    If You Join Again With My Link And Complete just 1 offer, you will get $5 from me plus my secret ebook.

    please visit http://goxpango.bravehost.com

    ReplyDelete